Below are some of the common questions we get. Click the question for a general answer, but if you need personalized attention or don't see your question please call or email now. Our staff will make every effort to help you make an informed decision on whatever you are looking for.
- 1Can I order less than the minimum quantity specified?
Yes, some of our manufacturers allow you to order ½ of the minimum quantity specified. Orders with less than minimum quantities are subject to additional charges. Call our office for additional details.
- 2Can I order products from EmbroidMe online?
Absolutely. Our online store contains a wide variety of apparel and promotional merchandise but with over 850,000 different items, please contact us for a personalized consultation.
- 3Do I have to buy a product from EmbroidMe in order to have it customized?
No. You may walk into any EmbroidMe franchise with your own apparel and EmbroidMe will be happy to provide you with quality custom embroidery.
- 4Is Shipping included in the per unit rates?
Prices do not include shipping charges. All products are shipped F. O. B. factory. Freight will be prepaid and added to your invoice.
- 5What are Overruns / Under runs?
Due to imprinting process, quantity shipped over or under 10% of the quantity ordered and billed accordingly.
- 6What do the per units rates include?
Prices are per piece based on quantity ordered. Normally, prices include a one color one location imprint. Pricing is subject to change without prior notification. Please call our office for verification and a formal proposal.
- 7What forms of payment do you accept?
You can make the payment by check, money order, American Express, Discover, Master Card or Visa. We do accept Purchase Orders from Major Corporations, Government.
- 8What is Camera Ready Artwork?
Camera-ready artwork is any professionally prepared black and white rendering of your logo, emblem, line art or copy. The quality of your imprint depends upon the quality of artwork supplied to us! Artwork can be submitted via E-Mail, by Mail on disk (3.5 or CD) or FTP (File Transfer Protocol). Laser copies of 1200 DPI resolution are also acceptable.
Artwork can be accepted from the following programs:
- Adobe Illustrator - AI 9 or higher
- Photoshop - All EPS, TIFF files (layered if possible). They must be 600 dpi or higher at 100% of final size or larger.
Please Note: Vector Art is preferred. It provides the best quality and allows images to be resized without loss of sharpness and detail.
If you don't have camera ready art, our art department can prepare your artwork, please email / fax or call for quotation.
- 9What is the Standard Production Time?
Normal production time for most products is two to four weeks. Rush service is available. However, certain products are available at a faster turnaround times, e even have access to items that can ship the same day when submitted with artwork before noon.
- 10What's the minimum order of a custom embroidery job from EmbroidMe?
There is no minimum order at EmbroidMe. Our stores will customize any job, no matter how large or small.